• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• J
      Jilly R reacted to David Quick's post in the thread Mother's Night Club Erdington Carlton with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Re the 1960s, I suppose you could say, 'if you remember them you're lucky to be still here' or 'if you're still here you're lucky to...
    • J
      Jilly R replied to the thread Whisky A Go Go.
      The "In Crowd" were back. I'm keeping my dancing shoes by the front door.......
    • J
      Jilly R reacted to Lost in Moseley's post in the thread Whisky A Go Go with Appreciate Appreciate.
      It was good to see some of those faces on Friday night who we hadn’t seen for some time, it reminded me of Margate, but without the...
    • J
      Jilly R reacted to Lost in Moseley's post in the thread Whisky A Go Go with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Great night again on Friday. The band were excellent, but I wished that I had danced now.
    • J
      It was a top night. Who would have thought the 75 was the new 25!! I was still dancing at midnight. Soul music does that to you.
    • J
      It was a looong afternoon but really enjoyable. More chats, more jogging of the memory and a lot of laughs. Looking forward to the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…