• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by jhunter

1. J

Cooper Robert and Ellen 3 lower Priory Birmingham

Could someone please let me know how I can check what happened to the above couple. They seemed to have disappeared after 1881. Did he die and Ellen(Helena) remarry. Did they have children? He was 52 and Ellen was 32 in 1881. Thank you
  2. J

Rea William Family Balsall Heath

Re: William Rea Family Balsall Heath Thanks Karen. Did they live at that address in 1913. Regards
  3. J

W.w1 RAF RECORDS

Thanks, that's great Chris.
  4. J

Elderfield Cecil Ross

I am looking for any information on Cecil Ross Elderfield who came from Coventry and lived in Balsall Heath. Any information would be great. Thank you
  5. J

W.w1 RAF RECORDS

Thank you for your advice. I will follow this up. Thanks again
  6. J

W.w1 RAF RECORDS

Could someone tell me if there are any records available for WW1 RAF records?? I am looking for Ernest Lane of Cherry Tree Road Bordesley Green. His no. was 205335 2AM raf. Thank you.
  7. J

Wilson Young Thomas

Re: Thomas Wilson Young Thanks Ladylinda for a fast reply. Will follow this up. Thanks again.
  8. J

Wilson Young Thomas

Does anyone have information on Thomas Wilson Young born in 1878 a fishmonger at 383 Ladypool Road who married an Elizabeth Millward. Any information would be great.
  9. J

Cooper Brothers: Robert Thomas and Edward George

Looking for information on Robert Thomas Cooper b. 1878 and Edward George Cooper 1890 as in 1891 census. Sons of Louisa Jane Cooper of Drayton Terrace, Camp Hill Birmingham. Edward is seen for the last time in Wales but both have disappeared in 1911 census. I have searched census but wonder if...
  10. J

Hampden Street Balsall Heath

Thanks for information, didn't realise that William Rea lived at no 14 as well. He must have owned two houses.
  11. J

Thank you for information. Nice to hear something about the street as it seems to have vanished.
  12. J

Aston William John

Re: William John Aston Thanks so much for this information. It has given me something to research.
  13. J

Aston William John

Re: William John Aston Thanks for your help, will follow this up
  14. J

Aston William John

Does anyone have information on the William John Aston Family who lived at 6 Edgbaston Road Balsall Heath in 1913. He was a teacher and a mechanical engineer. Any information would be great. Thank you.
  15. J

Does anyone have any information on Hampden Street Balsall Heath, especially No 25 in 1913. Thank you.
Back