• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by j.hirons1

1. J

Lily and Esther Falen .

John, thank you so much for spending time trying to improve my family photo, the result is amazing, the clarity is much improved. You can even see details of the babies dresses, Once again, thank you, means a lot to me. Best wishes for 2023, Jeanette.
  2. J

Lily and Esther Falen .

Once again jukebox, thank you for showing interest and taking the time trying to improve my photo of my Mom and her sister, it,s the only one I have of them when young, so very much sentimental value. The backdrop to the photo is much improved, as the girls faces show up a lot brighter. Thank...
  3. J

Lily and Esther Falen .

Thank you so much for taking the time to read an try to restore my family photo, it is so much better, I really appreciate it. I do agree that the colourisation does it no favours. I didn,t do the colourisation. Thank you once again, much appreciated. Jeanette.
  4. J

Lily and Esther Falen .

I wonder if anyone would be good enough to attempt to restore a photo of my Mom and her sister with younger members of the family. Thanks in anticipation.
Back