• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by Ina Magee

1. I

Hardy Spicers Ltd

Thanks Jim, I will try my google luck again. FYI there is a FB page dedicated to Formula Ferguson that has some images you may find interesting. If you need a link just drop me a line. Your right, the first 4x4 was really the Jensen (1969), quite a machine too!
  2. I

Hardy Spicers Ltd

Hello OldMohawk, Thank you for posting. December 68 would have been the year as the Capri was first shown to the public in Jan 69. The marque made a similar impression on me and I have stuck with them ever since. Quite different to the Hillman!
  3. I

Hardy Spicers Ltd

Jim, Thanks for posting the information, it is very encouraging. Is their any way of making contact with either John Brooks or Andrew Lorenz? Do you have any memories of the Capri you can share (I understand you were not involved in the project though)? Thanks for your input!
  4. I

Hardy Spicers Ltd

Thank you lyn.
  5. I

Hardy Spicers Ltd

I realise checking the date of the last posting I am somewhat late to the party, however I am desperate so here goes! I came across this forum by chance as I was searching the net for information on GKNFF vehicles. A few years ago I found a Ford Capri (1971) MK1 with this conversion in Hamburg...
Back