• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Ian Sumner

1. I

George Willis Pryce - Artist

Yes you are quite right and i retract my former message. Thank you for correcting me. I have inherated a scrap book which i believe belonged to louisa hearne. It has cuttings of poems and hand written poems throughought. It has mr hearnes address on the front of a magazine cutting. It also has a...
  2. I

I shall double check that though as im not sure if it is
  3. I

No his half sisters daughter was his wife emily edith hearne
  4. I

His sister was louisa pryce or price as it was spelt then. She was a half sister I believe. I have a scrap book which I believe may have belonged to her or possibly a daughter. It is full of poems and some are hand written and some are cut out from news papers. One seems to be signed Bobbie...
  5. I

Hi I'm very new to the forum but I am doing research on the pryce family. It seems I may have been related to his wife. Ironically it looks like he was too. It seems he was his wifes uncle on her mother's side. I was trying to find out about the hearne side which was her maiden name. So this is...
Back