• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by hindlip

1. H

St Chads Hospital, Hagley Road

Remember a Brian PhelpsClremont Rd a good friend of my brother Frank Grennan…
  2. H

Halfords Fire

3. H

Lozells

4. H

TUDOR CAFE HOCKLEY BROOK

thanks...
  5. H

TUDOR CAFE HOCKLEY BROOK

Was the Bridge Tavern in Hunters Road just before H Samuel ?.My mother worked at the Tudor Cafe, the cafe was in the group of premises between Len Waterhouse and Goodlass Wall on the corner...
  6. H

TUDOR CAFE HOCKLEY BROOK

7. H

Soho Hill

8. H

I lived in three Crescent
  9. H

old hockley pics

We're the Haines and Griffiths have a family connection
  10. H

Yes I lived in the Crescent from the early fifties up to 1971 Irember all you said.
  11. H

Soho Road Handsworth

Will do Paul I'm on the Hockley site it's very good very nostalgic, will definitely be in touch Keep safe.Pete G...
  12. H

Soho Road Handsworth

Retired Printer living in Redditch,married to Ellen over 40 years now.Two daughter's two granddaughter's.sad to hear about your very fond of her, a good friend.Only five years ago I wished I had made more visits to you get to see Janet my first love good friends as kids. I can rember you being...
  13. H

Soho Road Handsworth

Yes just you and your mom there
  14. H

Soho Road Handsworth

Don't forget Brother of Janet Pete Grennan No 11 The Crescent off South Road Handsworth
Back