• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by helpneeded

1. H

Polar Bear Ice Cream Parlour

i`m looking for a ice cream man called david , who used to work with his brother in the great barr area in the 1970`s. believed to be married with two boys. maybe in his 60`s or 70`s now. thanks
  2. H

Wall's ice cream

i got a little more infomation. david used to work with his brother on the ice cream van and david had two boys. thanks
  3. H

Wall's ice cream

I don`t know if you`ll be able to help me. I`m looking for an ice cream van man called david, and used to work with his brother selling in the great barr area in the 1970`s. Believe he was married with two boys??????????? Possibly in his 60`s-70`s now. Thanks
  4. H

Wall's ice cream

Thanks for your help. I don`t think it`s the right man at that age. if you hear anything else, no matter how small, i`d be very grateful for you to get in touch. take care .
  5. H

Wall's ice cream

i don`t know his last name sorry. how old do you think he is? thanks for the reply. do you know if he was married or has children? i`m sorry i can`t give you more information, it`s really important i get in touch with him if it is the right David.
  6. H

Wall's ice cream

Re: ice cream Hello. Don`t know if you`ll be able to help. I`m looking for an ice cream van man called david. Used to sell round great barr in the 1970`s. Believe he was married with children. Possibly in his 60`s-70`s now. Thanks
  7. H

The Ice Cream Man

Hello. Don`t know if you`ll be able to help. I`m looking for an ice cream man who used to sell round the great barr area in the 1970`s. Name was david. Believe he was married with children. Possibly in his 60`s-70`s now. Thanks
Back