• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by greywolf

1. greywolf

lovegrove, alfred

thanks janice
  2. greywolf

lovegrove, alfred

thanks janice is there away to see if there might be any lovegrove listed in the phone book .....cause they might be related to him
  3. greywolf

lovegrove, alfred

mws yes but somewhere i the find him list in a site and i cannt remember where...i do know he kept the surrname lovegrove as did his sisters
  4. greywolf

lovegrove, alfred

if alfred had children they may still live around birmingham...an may be in the phone book an or on internet
  5. greywolf

lovegrove, alfred

thanks jean
  6. greywolf

lovegrove, alfred

N Janice i am not able to afford a sub to Ancestry....im also looking to see if alfred married and weather his decendents still in birmingham
  7. greywolf

lovegrove, alfred

i looking for ALFRED LOVEGROVE brn 1898 solihull his parents move to birmingham where two more children are Annie and Amy the two girls move to canada but ALFRED LOVEGROVE stay till his death around 1980s is there anyone who find out if he had children ...any help would be great thanks
  8. greywolf

lexie

this lexie my buddie
  9. greywolf

I love turtles

ig]87345[/attach]wondering the hundred acre woods
  10. greywolf

Bradley [Bradders]

Beautiful dog jean...sorry to hear about your friend pastin away.... brad is a luck pup to have you be there for him
  11. greywolf

lovegrove/dodwell

Hi Im still looking for my great uncle afred lovegrove Who i found was still living in birmingham up to 1970's He was born 1898 in solhull. Hes sisters were amy and annie...i was wondering if there maybe family still around Thank you
  12. greywolf

my lexie

No jean ill take a look
  13. greywolf

my lexie

Some people cant think past them selves ...so treat animals like furniture means nothing. I could never do that to my enemy
  14. greywolf

my lexie

it is nice to be back everyone .....its nice to see the gang here ...lexie seems to look like afew cute a cuddlely pups ....she was abandant by her owns... she was so scared of her own shadow ...but her and me have been work on healing each other ,an shes coming along great... :encouragement:
  15. greywolf

my lexie

this little girls is my Lexie just got her she 2yrs old and so sweet
Back