• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Grahpack1952

1. G

Kings Norton Grammar School

What a wonderful photograph. I recognize so many of the faces from when I attended KNGS from 1964-69. Sad to think that they have all passed on. My schooldays at KNGS were the best of my life
  2. G

Birmingham Schools Football History / & photos

You are correct. I remember Ian Chandler very well and I played on the Birmingham Basketball team with him
  3. G

Hi Bob. No that isn't me. It certainly is interesting looking for old teammates though. Take care
  4. G

Graham Packer and I attended Kings Norton Grammar
  5. G

You are correct. I am the player with the ball. The manager was from Kings Norton District but I don't recall his name (Eric Rough maybe?) What is your full name Bob?
  6. G

Loxton Street School

I remember John Fulwell (your Dad) very well. We were in the same classes at school and we were friends. So sorry to hear that he had such a short life. Thank you for letting us all know
  7. G

I attended Kings Norton Grammar School for Boys 1964-1969 and we had a great team and we managed to win just about all of the major trophies including The Villa Cup (1968) and the Birmingham City Cup (1969). I played on representative sides for kings Norton, Warwickshire, Birmingham & District...
  8. G

Thanks for this Forum After leaving Loxton Street in 1964 I went to Kings Norton Grammar School. In those days Grammar Schools were not noted for their football teams but I happened to attend when KNGS had a bumper crop of footballers. In the six years that I attended we won very game that we...
  9. G

Loxton Street School

Thanks for the photo. What a great view
  10. G

Loxton Street School

I attended Loxton Street up until it was demolished in 1964. Does anyone remember me, Graham Packer. The final year we had Mr. White as teacher and we won the Saltley Shield (Cricket) two days before the school closed for good. Mrs newis (Headmistress) was so proud. Good old days 9I sound like...
Back