• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Garoid DeBurca

1. G

Kyrle hall

Yes indeed viv. We used the air raid shelter in the inner square which was the back of our houses and Kiel hall as a playground. I returned to Ireland with my family shortly after leaving sheep st and only recently returned to see my beloved Aston Villa playing with my grown up Children. I have...
  2. G

Kyrle hall

Great days. My family lived next door to the the hall at 34 sheep st and I used to train in the boxers gym at the back. I loved the budgie show in the main hall there once a year. Oh to be twelve agsin.
  3. G

Kyrle hall

I lived in the first house next door to Kyrle hall. I always used the boxing gym at the back of the hall and loved the budgie shows held there on a regular basis.i attended St Chads school located at the back of the cathedral in the city Center. I loved that area. Wolfs furniture shop located at...
Back