• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by G G Jean

1. G G Jean

Ansells Brewery

So did we loved our Saturday nights at the club.
  2. G G Jean

Watery Lane

Hi Sheri this is the photo. I am pretty sure it is Harry. I have one of myself and Harry in the background.
  3. G G Jean

Watery Lane

Hi Sheri will have to sort it out for you. x
  4. G G Jean

THESE TRYING TIMES

They have said that dog grooming is none essential and salons and home groomers are in lock down but there may be an exception for certain breads of dogs that don't moult and have breathing problems may be exempt. Their hair becomes so long and thick that they overheat.
  5. G G Jean

Barr Beacon

Thanks Maurice I would have missed it if you hadn't let me know.
  6. G G Jean

Barr Beacon

I am not too sure Carolann. I have a photo of Aunt Phyl in her nurses uniform in her back garden.
  7. G G Jean

Barr Beacon

My Nanny Pem is fourth from the left front row.
  8. G G Jean

Barr Beacon

Hi Maurice let me know about your post and I will sort it for you will be my pleasure.
  9. G G Jean

Queens Road Aston (not Erdington)

Hi I remember Carol and lived over the road from Lyndon. I had heard they split up but not sure if that is true.
  10. G G Jean

Ansells Brewery

I don't know if any of you remember Albert Lyndon a checker for many years at the brewery passed away on Tuesday. RIP Albert. xx
  11. G G Jean

Do You Have Any Up To Date Pics Of Your Pets

We may yet bump into you sometime when we are in Bewdley Bewdley. x
  12. G G Jean

Do You Have Any Up To Date Pics Of Your Pets

So sorry for the loss of your Toby Eric but welcome to Elsa. She is a beauty. x
  13. G G Jean

Coronation day 12 May 1937

Has anyone else on here one of these photo's ?. It is of myself.
  14. G G Jean

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY GRIFFITHS

Hope you have had a lovely birthday Ray from Jean.