• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
foy9999
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• foy9999
      foy9999 reacted to robert's post in the thread 2166 Coventry Road Sheldon with Appreciate Appreciate.
      My future wife bought me a gold ring from there in 1968 from a young assistant named Timothy, still wearing it.
    • foy9999
      foy9999 reacted to AnnS's post in the thread 2166 Coventry Road Sheldon with Appreciate Appreciate.
      My brother bought a pocket watch from Saunders for use in his school exams around 1964/5 and believe it or not it still works.
    • foy9999
      foy9999 reacted to devonjim's post in the thread 2166 Coventry Road Sheldon with Appreciate Appreciate.
      As a child I was a neighbour to Frank Sanders, in fact we went to junior school together (late 1940's). Lost touch after about 1970 when...
    • foy9999
      foy9999 replied to the thread 2166 Coventry Road Sheldon.
      Wow. I'm gobsmacked by this :oops:o_O:D Not sure if I mentioned above but I was very very close to contacting a previous owner (who...
    • foy9999
      foy9999 reacted to Horatio's post in the thread 2166 Coventry Road Sheldon with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Dear Sir My family owned the business operating from 2168 Coventry Road Sheldon, H G Turner Ltd Corn and Seed Merchants. The Mr Adams...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…