• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by FoxyPhil

1. F

Perry Beeches Secondary School

Looks like I was there from 1963 -1967/8, so currently reading through the posts from people there at the same/similar time. Definitely remember performing in HMS Pinafore, as a lowly policeman I think... my lot was not a happy one . I do recall keeping bees but I can't remember the teacher who...
  2. F

Hi @Astoness, thanks for the reply and update. I am just trying to work out the exact years I was at PB but that isn't easy as burglars trashed my Mother's house yrs ago and trashed many of her belongings. I have also lost touch with all my school chums as I moved away.
  3. F

Hi @Brummiefella I was there at the same time, in the same class as Dave Watroba, Lynn and Maggie Styles etc and recognise a lot of people in the 1965 school photo later in the posts. Do you have any photos of your time at PB?
Back