• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by formula t

1. formula t

Ephraim phillips ltd

Hello Lloyd, i have seen the bus picture before, but not shown in colour as in picture 1. Thanks for posting, nice to see again, All the best FT.
  2. formula t

Kingston Hill Park

Hello redken, i remember those stone steps, you can also see the Warne Wright & Rowland factory in Keeley St at the back of the picture. We played football for hours on the top park, used to love the place. Happy Days. all the best FT.
  3. formula t

Around the city

Paradise St, Birmingham, 1938. ( thats all for now, All the best FT. )
  4. formula t

Around the city

Chamberlain Place, Birmingham, c1951.
  5. formula t

Around the city

The Bull Ring, Birmingham, c 1940
  6. formula t

Around the city

Bull St, Birmingham c1910.
  7. formula t

Around the city

Church Rd, Sheldon c1919.
  8. formula t

Around the city

Lyndon Green Farm, near Larne Rd, Sheldon, 1933.
  9. formula t

Around the city

Three Horse Shoes Inn, Coventry Rd, Sheldon c1930.
  10. formula t

Around the city

The Chestnuts, Garretts Green Lane,Sheldon c1919.
  11. formula t

Around the city

Sheldon Hall, Gressel Lane, Sheldon. 1953. I went there for a meal a few weeks ago, but it does not look so grand as it does in this picture.
  12. formula t

Around the city

Steam Tram, in Birchfield Rd, Perry Barr, 1906.
  13. formula t

Around the city

The Beaufort Cinema, Coleshill Rd, Ward End 1931. I used to go here quite often, also the Capital Cinema, shown on previous post. I think the Beaufort is a Bingo Hall now.
  14. formula t

Around the city

Railway Bridge, Alum Rock Rd, Ward End. 1932. Also showing the Capital Cinema.
  15. formula t

Around the city

A couple of pics from Cotteridge. 1. A horse drawn milkfloat, Station Rd c1937. 2. Electric Tram, Pershore Rd c1912.
Back