• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by evacar52

1. E

Harriet Heath

Thanks for your reply. Yes I was able to find registration for the other children, just not Harriet. So it might be that she was not registered or possibly taken in and raised as a daughter. Thanks for the information about the date for compulsory birth registration date.
  2. E

Harriet Heath

I cannot find any birth or baptism record for Harriet Heath born in 1858. She was listed on census documents as born in Birmingham and her parents were Joseph Heath 1814-1892 and Harriet (Townley) Heath 1816 -1867. I looked on GRO records and BMD with no success. Are births sometimes not...
  3. E

Humphries

I did find a parental confirmation today so uncertainty resolved. Thanks for responding.
  4. E

Humphries

Thanks so much for your insight. Appreciate it.
  5. E

Humphries

I am looking to confirm the parents of Edward Humphries (1790-1832) born in Ipsley possibly to James Humphreys (1752-1832) and Hannah Forrister. I am wondering if these are the correct family or there may have been other Edward and Hannah Humphries in Ipsley. All the children of James...
Back