• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by EmmaG

1. E

Springhill Ice rink Summerhill Road

Hiya. Dad is not online but I am ( his daughter ) happy to pass any messages on. Glad you are all still on this forum. I promised ages ago I would dig out some old pics and post them but it didn't happen. I definitely will as I know mum and dad know where they are and it will be fairly simple to...
  2. E

Hello Dave. Sorry only just seen this . I'll be speaking to Dad later so I'll ask him but sure he will. He has a great memory. He hasn't been too well lately but he battles on. His mum and dad were Landlords of the drakes drum and the Shakespeare in town. He talks about skating a lot and we all...
  3. E

Great photo of Grinsell brothers. I hadn't seen this one, my dad (Eric) has many pics but is not online.
  4. E

Silver Blades Ice Rink

Great pic of the Grinsell brothers. I hadn't seen this one. Seen many others from Dad's (Eric) collection.
  5. E

Former Mowhawk (Bob) - Brian Grinsell actually died over 20 years ago. Yes that was the last time we saw or heard of you too, I was 18.
Back