• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Edifi's latest activity

• E
    Edifi reacted to RobT's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    NHS written by Matt Kelly 2020 I'll tell you a tale, that's been recently written, Of a powerful army, so Great it saved Britain, They...
  • E
    Edifi reacted to Pedrocut's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Again I hope that your daughter comes out of this stronger. And respect to the other nurse, Areema Nasreen, (36), who gave her life at...
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread Childhood Memories Of Trains.
    Saltley sheds of a Sat & Sun were magic .Engines from everywhere.What great times
  • E
    Edifi reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    spent of the day trying to break down the lumps of clay soil, it was hard work.so i used the cement mixer,i shoveled the soil in...
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread THESE TRYING TIMES.
    You should put your name up for a government position with your ideas you'll go far:yum:yum
  • E
    You would not believe it.My daughter the nurse had a phone call this morning her daughter (17) as Latent T B .Whatever next
  • E
    It's been on the BBC news about the young nurse who my daughter worked with. Who as died with the Virusat Margate Hospital
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread Good music to listen to on U Tube.
    Have you seen the young Polish Lad play the Guitar on Amercas Got Talent. WOW
  • E
    Edifi reacted to Astoness's post in the thread Good music to listen to on U Tube with Appreciate Appreciate.
    believe it or not i love this one
  • E
    Edifi reacted to rosie's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    My husband was talking to a call centre and was asked to spell his name, they couldn't understand "R" so he said "R for Romeo", that...
  • E
    ROB.Love the Wasgij ones
  • E
    Edifi reacted to Dave M's post in the thread HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROTHBLOWER with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Happy Birthday:)
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread Pub Quiz [5].
    .looks like the Black Hole of Calcutta
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread sayings.
    Remember it as when someone had died .Hes gone for a Burton.
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread Childhood Memories Of Trains.
    Might the engine have finished up in Saltley shed from Windsor st