• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Edifi's latest activity

• E
    Edifi replied to the thread In the Garden 2020.
    Mike WOW
  • E
    Edifi reacted to mikejee's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Is it a hoopoe? They are supposed to occasionally be seen in uk, but usually on south coast
  • E
    Edifi reacted to MickyT's post in the thread sayings with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Hi, The saying is often said when a job that at first appears to be difficult but is not so hard when you think about, it is completed...
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread RTP Potato Crisps.
    Banjo ,was probably in that van :laughing: :heart_eyes:
  • E
    Pete.The factory was between the pub on the corner of Cato St and the Butcher in Saltley Rd .There was a driveway between the Butchers...
  • E
    Edifi reacted to Radiorails's post in the thread RTP Potato Crisps with Appreciate Appreciate.
    So much cast iron work was highly decorative as evidenced by the fountain head. Those were the days when craftsmen built buildings...
  • E
    Alan those pictures of the water down pipes were brilliant, set into the wall
  • E
    Alan,Brian Round took over when his dad died of Heart Attack. My father and Uncle worked for him there Brian then sold the building ,to...
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread Smithfield Garage.
    IN THE 70s I USED TO DELIVER CARS FOR MARTIN BROADBENT AT SMITHFIELD. AFTER DELIVERING A VW TO LENTHERIC PERFUME HAD TO MAKE MY WAY...
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread Courtyards and yards of brum.
    MWS.If only,You couldn't leave a milk bottle outside now. As Wally said.WE WERE A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHARACTER THEN
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread Give us yer donny.
    When did we start calling Boot & Shoe repairs SNOBS As a child was always told to take DADS boots to the SNOBS
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread Pub Quiz League.
    Sorry Lyn,never was a roamer round the pubs.So not interested in the competition. Just thought the glassing was great:mad::mad:
  • E
    Edifi reacted to lmr3103's post in the thread Pub Quiz League with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Haven't got a clue but what a lovely window!! Lynn.
  • E
    Edifi replied to the thread Pub Quiz League.
    Looks like the Armarda, Golden Hind or the Long Boat to me.Really nice Glassing job tho.
  • E
    Edifi reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread Good music to listen to on U Tube with Appreciate Appreciate.