• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by diane hodges

1. D

Rusgrove music shop

the owener of the music shop called rusgrove high street smethwick about 1890 ant info please
  2. D

1st ww hospital records..birmingham

is there a list of Belgium soldiers that came to Birmingham in the 1914 war ,would be great for any info
  3. D

Dudley Road Hospital -Peter Walker

is there any way i can get my birth records from dudley road hospital i was born in 1944 and have no info on my birth ( my mother died when i was 9 ) di
  4. D

William Tilson

were was a william tilson living in 1943 can any one help diane
  5. D

Summerfield Park

dose any one remember the lad that was struck by liighting and died aroud 1955, i had just left the park
  6. D

neale

looking for a arthur john neale 1/35baker street birmingham in 1962 any help diane
  7. D

dyas

have found lyda in belgium under family search org through them ( belgium,antwerp police immigration index ) year 1921
  8. D

dyas

thanks for your replies, i have never deen able to find annes death , i think she went to belgium in 1921 dont know which regard diane web site to go on ,can yot give me any help on this
  9. D

lombaert

im trying to find info on a cyril lombaert ? on the spelling, cyriel was in the belgium army and was in england between 1918 to 1921 , i have a a lot of photes of this man famiel , he was my mother in laws father, he returned to belgium in 1921 regads diane
  10. D

dyas

im trying to trace any info about a lyda ann dyas b1886 birmingham,married a herbert alexander sherwin in 1906, did she go of to belgium in 1921 ? cant find any death record , any help out ,diane
  11. D

sherwin

thanks for the info,i thnk herbert a sherwin died in 1909 also lydia went to begium in 1921 ,any help in traceing list of passengers on ships at that time diane
  12. D

sherwin

im looking for a lydia sherwin nee dyas b1886 in birmingham regards diane
  13. D

neale

im trying to findsome info on a samuel william neale b1879 m a fanny hughes b1882 married 1909 . 1911 showes samuel as ( william samuel) age ,ocupation,and wifes the name the same .so what im looking for now is any children. help diane
  14. D

William Henry Smith

thank to you all for that info it will help with my research on the smiths di
  15. D

William Henry Smith

looking for a william henry smith and a annie smith (hudson) both born in 1890 birmingham he was a painter
Back