• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

devonjim's latest activity

• devonjim
    devonjim replied to the thread Clothes & shoes of yesteryear.
    Is there a fashion for colourful crocheted berets, I notice my next door neighbour makes and then sells in local market.
  • devonjim
    devonjim replied to the thread Clothes & shoes of yesteryear.
    Not too proud to pull on long johns and matching long sleeve top if beach walking in the winter keeps the draughts from my old bones!
  • devonjim
    An interesting read, the second edition of which (2007) has just become available on the Postscript remainder books site at £4-99...
  • devonjim
    devonjim reacted to Astoness's post in the thread Malcolm Stent with Appreciate Appreciate.
    your link does not work for me jim but this is very sad news i still have a cd called the brumagem air which also featured laurie...
  • devonjim
    devonjim posted the thread Malcolm Stent in Condolences.
    Just read on local facebook page that local comedian Malcolm Stent has recently died...
  • devonjim
    devonjim replied to the thread Lindegren.
    Anthea b 2nd quarter '43 Birmingham?
  • devonjim
    devonjim replied to the thread its vivienne14s birthday.
    Happy Birthday. Thank you for your many contributions to the forum.
  • devonjim
    devonjim replied to the thread computer help.
    And then it wanted my MS password, no-one has asked for that for years, but I surprised myself and managed to reset it, eventually!
  • devonjim
    devonjim reacted to pjmburns's post in the thread Electric Cinema Station Street with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Latest news from Birmingham Mail https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/electric-cinema-closure-live-staff-28728559
  • devonjim
    Thanks both, it's easy to change an "English" to something else but more difficult trying to change "Chinese" to English especially when...
  • devonjim
    devonjim reacted to Dinger's post in the thread computer help with Appreciate Appreciate.
    This video might help...
  • devonjim
    devonjim reacted to Brummie a long time ago's post in the thread computer help with Appreciate Appreciate.
    You could try this https://www.idownloadblog.com/2021/02/15/add-change-language-keyboard-kindle-paperwhite/ Andrew.
  • devonjim
    HELP PLEASE! Just bought an Amazon Kindle on line but it "Speaks" Cantonese! The supplier e-mails me saying "it can easily be switched...
  • devonjim
    devonjim replied to the thread Moseley Kings Heath Line.
    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/camp-hill-line-birminghams-new-28646689?utm_source=birmingham_live_newsletter&utm_med...
  • devonjim
    Don't you find that someone has been in and knocked it down?
Back