• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by denis jinks

1. D

Car Reg Number

Thanks Lloyd, I'll try that site, I'm not very good at this, but the pics bought back memories..
  2. D

Car Reg Number

May be you could help, I have been looking for this model 'Humber' for a while, I have always thought it was a 1934 car but could never be sure. I pulled it of the shed in 1954 and drove it from Brum to Folkstone, although it's age it ran beautifully. many thanks.
  3. D

Birmingham Trams

Thanks to oldMohawk, and Peter Walker For the points changing answer, I will try to get to a Tram museum for more info. Could I ask motorman-mike( being a newbie) how to see that photo of 798-789 on route 10?
  4. D

Tram Gauge

Can anyone shed some light on the subject of points controls which were in situ on the N0. 2/78/79 trams Gravelly Hill junction? were they manual? electrical? or magic?? I know there was a Bundy clock, but cant remember the drivers getting off to change the points, Thanks.
Back