• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Dawn

1. D

Windows 7 problem

Thanks John, I will have a go at this with my laptop. Dawn
  2. D

Windows 7 problem

Thank you GG Jean, I am going to buy an external hard drive for the future! Dawn
  3. D

Windows 7 problem

Hi Pollypops and Jukebox, Sorry I have taken a while to reply, but things went from bad to worse with my computer. In the end my Dad put in the Application and software CD and it went back to factory settings, losing all my data, ie: photos and family tree. But at least I have a working...
  4. D

Windows 7 problem

Hi, I am having problems with my Windows 7. A new message has come up Windows 7 - Build 7601 - this copy of windows is not genuine I have looked on the internet for solution but there are so many conflicting answers I wondered if anybody knows how to do deal with it. Also my computer is not...
  5. D

Internet Explorer

Thanks Carolina, I did that and followed instructions, still not working! Mike I think I will try Google Chrome as you suggested thanks. Dawn
  6. D

Internet Explorer

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me please. My computer keeps stopping and a message comes up along the top of screen saying 'Windows Internet Explorer is not responding'. Thanks Dawn
Back