• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by davidk

1. D

Selly Oak Hospital

This was what I saw 0n 6th June when I passed the Hospital on my way from Pembroke to Skipton !! Being my old neck of the woods I had to deviate my journey to get an update on my home ground form years ago. This block of the Hospital is where my sister spent a month in 1944 with a burnt...
  2. D

Readability Of Posts

If anyone is interested in a well written ,and light-hearted look at grammar, then a paper back called "Eats , Shoots and Leaves" written by Lynne Truss ( ISBN 978-0-00-732906-9) is well worth a read. I see I am listed as a New Member "davidk" but I am "anvil man" pre new provider !!!!!
  3. D

Xenforo bugs/help

I have just made a Post and my Post reference said I was a new member. In fact I am quite an old member with about 280 posts My user name is "anvil man" Not a huge problem but I did find it difficult to establish an initial start up to the Forum.
Back