• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by Coley221

1. C

Birmingham Super Prix - 27 years on....

https://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Tracking-Midlands-race-novel/story-19805295-detail/story.html#
  2. C

Birmingham Super Prix - 27 years on....

It's 27 years this weekend since the first Birmingham Super Prix, and I'm posting to raise awareness of a book called 'Monaco of the Midlands' by Alex Dennistoun, a friend of mine. I understand he has made it available for sale on Amazon in paperback and digital formats.<br><br>I have read the...
  3. C

Birmingham Superprix And Birmingham Motoring Festivals

Approaching the 27th Anniversary of the first Birmingham Super Prix, May I bring to the attention of forum users (and proud Brummies alike) a new on Amazon based around a failed revival attempt. It's called Monaco of the Midlands by Alex Dennistoun, and it's well worth a read if you have any...
Back