• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by coldplay78

1. C

St Margarets Hospital - Great Barr

Hi everyone sorry i havent been on lately ive not been well, not long got out of hospital. The day i was going to visit the old st margarets hospital i ended up in back of ambulance instead of on a bus due to having a severe epileptic seizure but im planning to go next weekend with my partner...
  2. C

Hi Kevin I knew the lay out of most of the buildings due to me being night guard its just a shame they ain't there
  3. C

Sometime next week I'm going to take a day out to the grounds even though its an housing estate just to take it in what it use to be to what it is now. Call me a idiot but I most likely get emotional as the memories I had on that site even though I was only a security guard but I loved doing the...
  4. C

I agree trying to word things without offending can be difficult. I did believe that some of the building were suppose to be haunted but some stories I were told seem to be just what were made up for example: a patient supposed to have murdered 6 other patients in one of the buildings not sure...
  5. C

I went all of the buildings apart from the ones that had been burnt to the ground as far as I'm aware there is one building still standing you cross a bridge to get to it and that building there was human bones found in there.being a security guard I walked around in the buildings thinking of...
  6. C

Hi all I worked on St Margaret's hospital (Excuse the spelling). I was a night security guard years 1998/2000 and my job was to make sure all the buildings secure, but I did my job 100% I rescued one building from fire, I remember securing the morgue one night and I don't get scared very easily...
Back