• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by codfisherman

1. C

Mount Pleasant off the Coventry Road

so did i mr bee was maths selwyn davis english mr murphy john wild boor who got expelled for throwing a cane into my back mr palmer woodwoork mr ager metal woork mr cadick head master mrs martin secretary mr wright chemistry stan lunt pottery e t...
  2. C

dave and harry fisher no 26
  3. C

chalmers elaine sampson the barrasses denis murphy
  4. C

billy costello lived under us at 28 toddy and the nattrasses lived in the big house on the end of the mount right on ther corner of cov rd i am still in touch with derek thomas he lives inn weston s mare keith stamford died of diabetes there is aphoto of...
  5. C

ian chalmers was my m8 i remember is brothers and his dad and mon and sister carol
  6. C

hello glenys dave fisher here how are you the last time i saw you was at lavender hall fishery i have got all of the info on the mount
  7. C

City Centre pubs

pot of beer union mill general woolfe e t c
  8. C

Arthur Street, Small Heath

my self and my family used to live in mount pleasant and the only thing i can remember is the pub the george arthur and the little road that went around the back which lead you to bordesley junction signal box but in my dvd collection there are 2 dvds of all old brum...
  9. C

Birmingham Schools Football History / & photos

The best school was st.Andrews secondary modern school in ADA road small heath
Back