• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by CJD

1. C

Paget Rd School Pype Hayes

Just reading your thread from last year, my mom and her sisters attended Paget between 40's and 60's, the Williams sisters, Brenda, Pat, Christine (My mom) and Dylis. They lived on Holly Lane. Has anyone got any class photos of my mom?
  2. C

Nechells

Thanks Phil
  3. C

Nechells

My father (John Dobson) and uncle (Clive Dobson) were both at Eliot Street late 40's to mid 50's, they lived on Malvern Hill Road, i have been trying to obtain school photos of them but without any success, i was hoping someone on this forum might be able to help or advice me where to look...
  4. C

Eliot Street School Nechells

My father (John Dobson) and uncle (Clive Dobson) were both at Eliot Street late 40's to mid 50's, they lived on Malvern Hill Road, i have been trying to obtain school photos of them but without any success, i was hoping someone on this forum might be able to help or advice me where to look?
  5. C

Birmingham Schools Football History / & photos

Photo of Lyndhurst FC from early to mid 60's. Lyndhurst features - B.Euer, J.Dobson, S.Rowlands, J.Reddington, D.Littleford, G.Scott, B.Scott. A few names missing.
  6. C

Birmingham Schools Football History / & photos

Photo of Erdington United early to mid 60's. Erdington United features - N.Connor, S.Rowlands, J.Dobson, G.Scott, Gilmore. A few names missing.
Back