• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
Chunky AC
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to Sue Bolvary's post in the thread Mum & Dad somewhere in Aston with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Yes I agree it's a wonderful thread and a great forum. I have been able to find out a lot about Birmingham where my parents and many...
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to 49HenageStreet's post in the thread Mum & Dad somewhere in Aston with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Colleagues. Have looked at the trail. The details given about the properties opposite Aston Parish Church are very helpful. I have...
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to Spargone's post in the thread Radio with Appreciate Appreciate.
      The 'wireless' is an abbreviation for 'Wireless Telegraphy', a term still used as in The Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006, the law that...
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to Richard Dye's post in the thread Radio with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Don’t forget Radio Luxumberg, 208 meters medium wave!
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to richardinwales's post in the thread Radio with Appreciate Appreciate.
      To be honest I've been a fan of aunty beeb all my life and thought the license fee good value taking into account what the beeb offers...
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread In The Garden 2021 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      how would you like a liarbird in you garden
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread Nechells Park Road ... 1932 memories with Appreciate Appreciate.
      A video posted on youtube by K.L.B 007 A WALK A ROUND NECHELLS
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to Pedrocut's post in the thread Radio with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Test Match Special, and the Shipping Forecast.
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread Radio with Appreciate Appreciate.
      i liked listening to BFBN ON A SUNDAYS A history of the British Forces Broadcasting Service (BFBS), which reported on the major events...
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread Fishing with Appreciate Appreciate.
      running low on bait i thought i would go and have a dig in a dung heap in a field. turning over the stuff i come across what looked like...
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to Richard Dye's post in the thread Radio with Appreciate Appreciate.
      I remember when ITV went live, all of the huffing and puffing about commercial TV! In the US all radio & TV stations are independent...
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to Brummie a long time ago's post in the thread Radio with Appreciate Appreciate.
      I am not sure about how much tosh we had to put up with, it is more about how often the cheap to make tosh is repeated, repeated...
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread Radio with Appreciate Appreciate.
      richard.never have i seen so much tosh on the box as this chrismas. thank goodness for my rig and this forum.
    • Chunky AC
      Chunky AC replied to the thread Radio.
      BIG Mistake!!!
    • Chunky AC
      phew. repeat after repeat shown on tv,. bet they want let me repeat the use of last years licence this year
  • Loading…
  • Loading…