• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Chris Broadfield

1. C

Eatonways Coaches (Hay Mills)

Hi Thylacine that coach EVP712D iam 95% sure was in a front end smash when we left the workshop metro camel did the bodywork i was on this coach with the first indian guy i had ever worked with named jacko we left hay mills down the coventry road past the swan were the road splits and there is a...
  2. C

Hi nigel. Great old photos dont know when you left the firm but alot of the old coaches were at the yard like leyland tiger cubs i remember the alloy cub on the front, alot lot of the old coaches we would use for spares dont know if you come down the yard but one of my jobs was to take seats out...
  3. C

Motorcycle Shops

Re: re motor bikes Does anybody remember garetts second hand shop on the strattford road i worked for him we had a push bike motorbike electric shop and sold cars we were up the road from Onslow and broadspeed was over the road.
  4. C

Hi I worked for Eatonways coaches when I left Bierton road school around 1967 the workshop was next to the Hobmoor pub we repaired and painted the coaches i worked with two guys frank and dennis we had an old army truck which I would drive when the wokshop closed which iam sure was a sausage...
Back