• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Chris B's latest activity

• Chris B
    Chris B replied to the thread Decimalisation In 1971.
    I was one of the team who trained the store staff at the Birmingham Co-Op in High Street Birmingham
  • Chris B
    Chris B reacted to Pedrocut's post in the thread Birmingham Cinemas with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Birmingham Mail, August 1940.
  • Chris B
    Chris B reacted to SteveBhx's post in the thread Kingstanding Odeon with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I have the following images first is the opening ceremony (?)- no date, they had been stuck in an album and I cannot see the writing on...
  • Chris B
    Chris B reacted to Curly's post in the thread Ward End Park with Appreciate Appreciate.
    "No Mum, I won't go near the railway!" ............but the press let the cat out of the bag...myself and my 3yo sister (in the white...
  • Chris B
    Chris B replied to the thread Ward End Park.
    I don't remember a Police Station the FIRESTATION in the big house
  • Chris B
    Chris B reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread Ward End Park with Appreciate Appreciate.
    loverly pics VIV. The times i had to fish overturned boats and people out of there.when i worked for the parks dept. and was a stand in...
  • Chris B
    Chris B reacted to MWS's post in the thread Ward End Park with Appreciate Appreciate.
    A couple of more modern (and colder) ones from 2010 and 2012...
  • Chris B
    Chris B reacted to Vivienne14's post in the thread Ward End Park with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Happy days at the pool. Sorry, no dates for these. Viv.
  • Chris B
    Chris B reacted to Bobg's post in the thread Ward End Park with Appreciate Appreciate.
    great pics thank you