• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by Charlotte1988

1. Charlotte1988

Banana Sandwiches

I might have to try the fat-free banana ice cream - thanks for the recipe :)
  2. Charlotte1988

Groups We Have Seen Live

I saw The Cranberries a couple of weeks ago - they were good :fat:
  3. Charlotte1988

Copyright Of Cookie273uk Paintings

That's really nice of you :fat:
  4. Charlotte1988

cooper hawk

Lovely pics!
  5. Charlotte1988

Occupations That Have Faded Away

Mows her lawn in her uniform?! :fatigue:
  6. Charlotte1988

Urban exploring buildings in & around Brum

I would love to do it - it looks so exciting!
  7. Charlotte1988

a cat named bob.

I've been looking for a new book for a while, Just read some reviews on this one so think I might give it a go :)
  8. Charlotte1988

Silly ginger

Ginger kind of looks like he's drunk and has stumbled back into the fence and is now confused as to how he got there :pride:
  9. Charlotte1988

Things kids say.

Haha, that's quite clever of her :pride:
  10. Charlotte1988

The Man Who Broke into AUSCHWITZ. by Denis Avey.

I actually started reading this book then didn't have time to continue, but this has reminded me of it again so I'll pick it up tonight :fat:
  11. Charlotte1988

Items that have faded away

Noo, the Dandy has to survive! Does anyone remember Secret chocolate bars? I think Nestlé made them - I miss them :blue:
  12. Charlotte1988

Old street pics..

I love looking at old pics! They're really interesting - you can't believe that places used to look like that!
  13. Charlotte1988

Goodbye Max.

Sorry to hear about your loss - R.I.P. Max
Back