• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

cba's latest activity

• C
    cba reacted to Vixen's post in the thread D.N.A. TESTING with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I did ancestry’s DNA and have found relatives 2nd cousins. I also found my dad before taking the test and the dna result confirmed...
  • C
    cba replied to the thread its jayells birthday.
    Happy birthday. Have a lovely day. Carolann
  • C
    cba replied to the thread its mikejees birthday.
    Happy birthday Mike. Enjoy your day Carolann
  • C
    cba reacted to Smudger's post in the thread Donations with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Sent. Forum Worth every penny !
  • C
    cba replied to the thread Donations.
    Made donation via debit card to PayPal I hope this works. Really missed the forum when it was down. to quote Joni Mitchell ' you don't...
  • C
    cba reacted to warren's post in the thread Donations with Appreciate Appreciate.
    just to add my 2p to things, this is site is massive you may not think it is but it is. We use over a TB in traffic each and every...
  • C
    cba reacted to postie's post in the thread Donations with Appreciate Appreciate.
    This is a first time for me since I took over the running of this Forum over 20 years ago, I am sorry to say that funds that are raised...
  • C
    cba reacted to warren's post in the thread Forum HDD crashed with Appreciate Appreciate.
    about 48 hours straight so far :D
  • C
    cba reacted to Vivienne14's post in the thread Forum HDD crashed with Appreciate Appreciate.
    And thank you too for letting us know what's been going on, like on the error page while the forum was out of action and your message at...
  • C
    cba reacted to Vivienne14's post in the thread Forum HDD crashed with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Well that must have been hard work Warren. Thank you for making sure we're back up and running. I'm sure others will appreciate all your...
  • C
    cba reacted to warren's post in the thread Forum HDD crashed with Appreciate Appreciate.
    HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups. Luckily i create an offsite backup once a...
  • C
    cba reacted to Bosworth's post in the thread D.N.A. TESTING with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I did an Ancestry DNA test a few months ago and it finally meant that I could prove that my maternal grandfather was not the person on...
  • C
    cba replied to the thread It's Frothblowers birthday..
    Happy birthday. Enjoy your day.
  • C
    cba reacted to peterbmeadows2000's post in the thread Scribbans Bakery with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Hi there! Long time since this thread was added to. Came across it while researching my ancestry etc. Hope the original poster is still...
  • C
    cba reacted to Strawberry Hunter's post in the thread IN OUR GARDEN 2024 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    My new shed front!!!! Raining here!!!!!!
Back