• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by brianb

1. B

Silver Blades Ice Rink

Keep watching !!
  2. B

Silver Blades Ice Rink

hia rupertbear, I cant say Ive seen anna h for many years but Ive seen Tom Hatcher within the last 10 years and they were ok then. as of the bike ride i organised it with Kevin Dawson and a few others,wastnt as easy as we thought we had to get police involved , also as I remember,It was Anna...
  3. B

Silver Blades Ice Rink

hi leanderpoole, ref DJs Pete R died in 1999,very sad,he had made a newv life in a tiny village in Wales,went to the funeral and villagers made us all very welcome,it seemed they had taken pete to there hearts
  4. B

Silver Blades Ice Rink

hello everyone , I can beat allcomers on this subject! I started skateing there 1964 and started working after the fire in 1967. At some point I think that I would of had contact with most people on this site,I started on the engineering then management,in the 70s,the took over the role of chief...
Back