• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by bob allcock

1. B

Haddon and Stokes Digbeth

hi tony, meeting sometime in the next month, december, last meeting was nov. 10. check on this site or better still thomas haddon and stokes old boys, or graham howkins and paul sommerville.regards bob
  2. B

hi martin, next meet up is nov. 10, at the malt shovel ,barston, solihull, post code, b92 0jp, hope you can make it. bob
  3. B

no, its me bob allcock, others include john masters paul and george somerville jim tumelty, bob wright, billy britton, john pardoe,etc.
  4. B

soon as i know i will post it up and get howkins to do the same, keep looking mac. regards bob
  5. B

hi bryn, good to hear from you. well we have been going for about two and half years, found by bob kaine , graham howkins and dave clarke . so far it has grown from them to about 20 on a full meeting. we meet up every couple of months or so,here are some of the names of those who attend. bob...
  6. B

paul next meet up july 7 thurs, at the malt shovel ,barston, bob,
  7. B

martin,next meeting july 7 12.00 at malt shovel barston,hope you can make it, bob,
  8. B

hi tony july 7 malt shovel at barston at 12.00 thurs. regards bob.
  9. B

hi claire,have,nt heard off you or graham for some time,having a meet up thursday 7 july 12.00 at the malt shovel barston. be great to see graham again. regards bob.
  10. B

will put date on this site as soon as paul sommerville informs us all. regards bob.
  11. B

thats great paul, he will prob. meet up with george sommerville who,s our oldest member at the moment at 90.take care bob a.
  12. B

hi paul, has anyone contacted you about the meet ups we have every 6 weeks or so. there are quite afew of us old boys now,nearing 20.keep checking this sight for more info. regards bob allcock.
  13. B

hi mel, haven,t heard from you or graham and claire and we have had 4 or 5 meet ups since we last got together, hope your all well and can join up with us again.regards bob.
  14. B

no ghost, it was the rope on the flag pole onthe roof, it was loose and blew around in the wind banging along the roof top asthough someone was up there. this is what I Was told by george sommerville.
Back