• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by bluet34

1. B

The Mighty Maglev re-appears...

I drive past it every day :o( it is looking ever more forlorn and isolated with all the building work around it. I am afraid it is looking like it will just be scrapped :-( I am so gutted that some museum (and I did try a few) couldnt have just taken it and stored it somewhere even if only to...
  2. B

At least it seems like it will be saved :o) lets hope it does stay in the Midlands though whoever buys it
  3. B

I may try Tyseley Rail Museum, I hadnt thought about them, am still trying to get a call thru to Aston Manor but I am not sure when there is actually anyone there
  4. B

Thanks bobbyb, I had taken a couple of pics about a month ago too, the graffiti has only just appeared over the last week though :-( I am gutted to think that it will soon be just scrapped somewhere if no museum wants it.
  5. B

Has anyone else noticed the Maglev carriage which has mysteriously materialised at the rear of the Holiday Inn Hotel on the A45? If you glance left as you pass the hotel (heading towards the airport) you will see it standing forlorn (and now covered in grafitti!) I would assume that all the...
Back