• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

bewdley's latest activity

• bewdley
    bewdley reacted to izzy eckerslike's post in the thread HELP NEEDED PLEASE with Appreciate Appreciate.
    There must be records of my Grandfather somewhere that describes where he was found, also how he was given the name Frank Gray, my...
  • bewdley
    bewdley replied to the thread HELP NEEDED PLEASE.
    I would hope there are records somewhere for your Grandfather. I have had a quick look and not found anything and I have to go out now...
  • bewdley
    You're welcome izzy eckerslike. It never fails to amaze me how some survived the awful life experiences they did and yet went on quietly...
  • bewdley
    bewdley reacted to izzy eckerslike's post in the thread HELP NEEDED PLEASE with Sad Sad.
    Thank you bewdley, that's the first time I've seen it, it does mention Italy there but someone researched the battalion history and...
  • bewdley
    bewdley reacted to Dennis Williams's post in the thread C Green &Son No 10 Bull Ring with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Hi, came across this photo clip some time ago....and have just revived interest in it's content......namely, is No 10 Bull Ring marked...
  • bewdley
    bewdley reacted to izzy eckerslike's post in the thread HELP NEEDED PLEASE with Appreciate Appreciate.
    My Grandad on my mothers side was a medic/ stretcher bearer in WW1 with the Royal Warwickshire regiment, 200762 Pte F. GRAY. 5/...
  • bewdley
    The National Archives are giving free access to some of their digital military records at the moment. You have to register first, but...
    • 1601750036494.png
  • bewdley
    bewdley reacted to mikeyw64's post in the thread The Miles Family with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Bit late to the Party but stumbled across this thread researching my Tree Diana J R MILES is my 1st cousin once removed. Our Common...
  • bewdley
    bewdley reacted to mikeyw64's post in the thread The Miles Family with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Just came across this as well for Lionel & Madge