• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Barbara Billiard

1. B

Clifton Road Aston

Kevlar I have looked at the story of the Titanic when things are back to normal I shall visit the museum in Liverpool to see if I can investigate a little further best wishes Barbara
  2. B

Clifton Road Aston

David nutty sorry it was Cathy who was one of your bridesmaids not Margaret
  3. B

Clifton Road Aston

Dave Nutt nutter Barbara - Billiard Dave Margaret was I think one of your bridesmaids I have a photo of your mom &Cathy at your wedding night do I think Janice Nicholls and Brian Meacham were there Cathy's two girls are both in there 50's and doing well it's been 49 years now since she died...
  4. B

Clifton Road Aston

H uhh I remember on a Sunday morning the salvation army
  5. B

Clifton Road Aston

. do you remember Yvonne Annette she drown while out fishing with her dad do you remember the Aston tv studios I went to see thank your lucky stars there is as the Beatles at the ocean pictures house in the 60 I remember all the family my mother Roy it was his 15 birthday he had is party in...
  6. B

Clifton Road Aston

Hi Raz yes I remember your family my younger sister Margaret played with one of your sisters I think it was Calvin they would be about4\5years old I was 9 years old in 1960 we move to Walsall and Lived next door to the nuts family
  7. B

Clifton Road Aston

Can any one from Clifton rd remember Jonny cashmore Barbara billiard
  8. B

Clifton Road Aston

Are you any relation to Carlton Ullah
  9. B

Clifton Road Aston

Yes please i think we also had relatives who died on the Titanic
  10. B

Clifton Road Aston

William E was my father Doris Long was my mom my dad's mom was stokes we are still in touch with a Peter Stokes who is my grandmother's nephew?
Back