• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Aussieshiela

1. A

Birmingham Odeon

we must be the same vintage I too saw Shawaddywaddy and David Essex (swoon) also Garry Glitter (yuk) and Police (fab) Hot Chocolate and also Boomtown rats
  2. A

Birmingham Nightclubs of the Past - Memories

I was thinking there used to be a night club close to the Oasis market in the late 70s also remember a place called the Buccaneer don't know if it was a pub or a club?? also used to have some great nights at the Mackadown down by Tile Cross in the days of posers who loved Roxy Music and...
  3. A

Hi I do remember a place called Sloopys cant remember where it was don't really remember the rum runner my nightclub years were from 78 to 81 after that I came to Australia
  4. A

I cant remember where Rebeccas was or Barbarellas but do remember them there were a few good clubs in Solihull too anyone remember the Snooty Fox or Davy Jones Locker ??
  5. A

I am loving this site it is bringing back such wonderful memories ....I have been in Australia now for 32years I frequented so many of the clubs loved it best time of my life Pollyannas ,Top Rank Snobs ,Mr Moons, Romulus, loved the Parisienne lots of posers loved it this was late seventies used...
Back