• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Ashtya

1. Ashtya

George Dixon Grammar School for Girls

I appreciate your help and have ordered the school photo. Thank you Bhupen
  2. Ashtya

Thank you BarnesHill Appreciate your opinion as I was keen to order the photo. She had so many friends that lost contact, there was Nishi, Vabuti and Nisha. It would be great to contact them but a big task are you still in The UK? Regards Bhupen
  3. Ashtya

Hello please find email sent to me this should work. Dear Mr Chauhan, Your preview image has now been created and you can view and order the photograph online using the following details. www.gillmanandsoame.co.uk Login: A43796 Password: 736709
  4. Ashtya

Hello Theresa thank you for replying it is so good to hear you knew my sister. We have been in contact with Suman but I believe they had a falling out and and Suman was not keen to talk. I have attached the link to see the full photo but I am struggling to see my sister in it. My older brother...
  5. Ashtya

Hi Gill thank you for contacting me I am hoping to buy the year photo from 1970. In the sample sent to me by Gillman & Soame. She looks different but she was probably having chemo so a change in appearance would be expected.
  6. Ashtya

Hi does anyone know my sister Kalavati Chauhan she was at the school from 1967 She passed away in 1976 i want to get the school photo taken in 1970 but having an issue identifying her. She is the one on the right with the long hair. In the school photo i am told she is the one in the centre?
Back