• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Arceupins

1. A

Henningham Family Aston/Birmingham

Just checked this thread after a long time of inactivity and was surprised to see some more replies. I'll provide as much information as possible when I get my genealogy program up and running on my new computer.
  2. A

Wow, the first of my ancestors to go to the US! This is getting interesting :)
  3. A

Wow! Thanks Pomgolian! I've now begun looking for Hemmingham and I've got a lot of good leads; looks as though the transcribing was done in a hurry... Thanks a heap! :D
  4. A

Joseph Henningham married Catherine Brewer on 17th February, 1818 in St Martins, Birmingham. Together they had 5 children Phoebe, Mary Ann, George, Henry and James, each being born between 1826 and 1833. James went on to marry a woman named Ann Maria Davis, with whom he had one known child...
  5. A

Hmm doesn't look like it. I think Joseph married Maria, and later had Ann-Maria. Thanks for the input though :)
  6. A

I am currently researching a Henningham family that lived in and around Birmingham from at least 1780 to 1900. Some names of interest are Ann Maria, Maria, Joseph, James and Alfred. Most of them were born in either Birmingham or nearby Aston. If you have any information that may be of relevance...
  7. A

Davis alice

Would you by any chance know what Frederick's mothers name was? I have several Davis' in my tree, including a 'Maria Davis'. They originated from the same area as yours, and perhaps are related. Reply back, and maybe we can help each other out... :)
Back