• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Antonym

Happily married. Ex. R.A.F., 505 dinghy sailor, amateur cellist, scuba diver, butterfly photographer. Would love to catch up with anyone from the Yardley 13 Club under Canon Charles Crowson. It was a very important part of my life during teenage years (1949-59) and I remember many names and experiences from those happy times (Saturday club night, 'the week', annual Lowestoft camp, sailing on the broads afterwards for the lucky few etc ).
Birthday
Dec 31, 1938 (Age: 85)
Occupation
Dental Surgeon (rtd)

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back