• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by andlum

1. A

Davos, Switzerland Sunday Mercury & Kunzle

Hi Maureen, I was in Davos between 1972 and 1973 but I'm 99% sure you'll find old friends who were their in 1967 if you join the group on Facebook of "People who went to Davos Switzerland for Asthma Haus Caselva ProJuventute". Great, friendly group with tons of memories and photos. I hope to...
  2. A

Hi Ian....thought you might like to know that there are several individuals
  3. A

Hi Mazza I wasn't at Caselva the same time as you as I arrived in August 1972 but you mention two familiar names..would Karen be a red head, surname Unwin? and Mark might be Huttley (nickname Muttly for obvious reasons!). I was 15 at the time and it must have been very difficult for you to...
  4. A

Hi Gillian, My last post has not appeared.....I attach a pic of Bob and Nigel Lewis who were in Sanitas...I was in the main Caselva building. Sisters Jill Fisher, Anne and Ford were in charge at the time and Frau Schwitter our teacher....Bob and Nigel did some German lessons as well as...
  5. A

Hi Gillian, Here is a picture of Schatzalp lift which might bring back some memories. Regards, Steve
Back