• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Aldyth

1. A

Lombard Street General Baptist Chapel 1785

All these years later I am appreciating all these insights, as I was told an ancestor of mine was baptized in the Lombard Street Chapel. My first thought was does this building exist? and are there images of it?
  2. A

Heneage Street Baptist Chapel

I am very appreciative of all the information and links! Thank you so much. It is remarkable how quickly you found the links! I will definitely refer back to the library link to see if the error gets fix.
  3. A

Does the Heneage Street Chapel keep the historic marriage records? My great-great-grandpa George Wilkinson (born: April 13, 1819) and his wife Harriet Butterworth (born: February 15, 1825) were married at Heneage St. Chapel, Birmingham March 31, 1847. They had three of their children in the UK...
  4. A

The link to the images I was unable to open any of the links to images of the Chapel. Please will someone post an up-to-date link. (PS. I am in the USA so I am not sure if the link is just blocked.)
Back