• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

aggie2347's latest activity

• A
    aggie2347 replied to the thread Birmingham Fire Stations.
    Inside centre comment from Paul Arnold re Badger.I served at Brook Lane in the 70's as a LFm on Red Watch with Badger, Dave Abel, John...
  • A
    A Brilliant blast from the past thanks for posting them I have put them on the WMFS retired site and no doubt they will generate a great...
  • A
    aggie2347 reacted to 3Es's post in the thread Birmingham Fire Stations with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I think this one was taken at Albion Street around 1960. Hopefully I have got the names right as they were told to me by my Dad about 50...
  • A
    aggie2347 reacted to 3Es's post in the thread Birmingham Fire Stations with Appreciate Appreciate.
    No problem, I have one more photo of him which I think was at Albion Street when Ted George was SO on his watch, probably taken at the...
  • A
    Hiya, I knew all the men you refer to and I lived in the Bedsit 1962 and served at the Green in 1971 happy memories of Badger and our...
  • A
    Thanks for posting. I have taken the liberty of reposting the pictures of your dad on the WMFS site as they will be of great interest to...