• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by adrian king

1. adrian king

Haseley Hall

Hello there peter , my name is adrian king i was just passing through and reading a few posts and seen that you was at hasley hall around the same time, i was there from around 67 to 73, i believe the head mistress name was miss royal at the time i was there, hope the years have been good to you...
  2. adrian king

Haseley Hall

i live in west bromwich nowadays , and have been to stourbridge on occasions with the mrs, i still remember my last day there sad thinking about it. yes it was great to hear from you and thankyou for getting in touch i hope to be on the sight alot more and of course will put some more stuff on...
  3. adrian king

Haseley Hall

Yes christmas time there was great, and of course i remember the nativity plays i played the angel one time and mary another time, i remember getting in trouble a few times there, yes i have been thinking over the decades to go for a visit and walk around that way in 2023 as a 50th year of...
  4. adrian king

Haseley Hall

hi brendan i was locker number 1 , i was in rabbitts when i was there at first and then i was in the dorm at the end of the hall just before the steps onto the surgery it may of been wolves or foxes, i do remember miss royal and mrs branchaw who used to read us stories before bed time i...
  5. adrian king

Haseley Hall

hello there brendan how are you ,yes i remember a lad named brendan from that time sorry if couldnt remember surname , it has been a couple years off comming to 50 years since i left there, yes i do remember clifford adams and a few names delroy edwards rings a bell, have you heard from anyone...
  6. adrian king

St Chads Schools

i started at st chads in sept 75 at brierly street and left 80 from icknield st , i remember some of the above teachers someone mentioned in previous posts, had some good times and bad times like all kids did. it was anoying going from icknield school to brierly street for school dinner lol
  7. adrian king

Haseley Hall

i can remember a worker named marrion and one name lynn if its them and i do remember some new staff starting and a few leaving over time i was there.
  8. adrian king

Haseley Hall

Hi, i was at haseley hall school between 1967 and 1973 when it was an open air school, i had a happy time there when i look back although some things have changed in todays standards. we slept in rooms witch was named after animals, we had the farm next door and the forrest and the woods to go...
Back