• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by ade1964

1. A

Help on this photo please

Has anybody got information on this photo ? Summer Lane, Cowper street, Aston ? Year, I would think 1935 to 1939 My Grandad, William (Bill) Hadley, front row 2nd from the Left, kneeling. Anyone remember him ?
  2. A

L.H. NEWTON Football 1946/47

photo of L.H. NEWTON football 1946/7 My Grandad, William (Bill) Hadley, front row 3RD FROM the Left. Anybody get information on the shield, or other people in the photo. Names D. Cuckow secretary W.Hale W.Davis C.Hall K.Coleman ? R.Lewis K.Turner Treasurer R.Cheetham P.Smith W.Hadley...
  3. A

Cowper street 1931 football

photo of COWPER STREET football 1931 My Grandad, William (Bill) Hadley, front row on the Left, sitting. Anybody get information on the cup, or other people in the photo.
  4. A

Aston Map

Have recently found this site, The map of Aston 1945 was very useful, thank you
Back