• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Road name in Sparkhill

Tinpot

master brummie
Does anyone recognise the Road name on this form for next of kin please?

Attachments

• IMG_1830.jpg
    IMG_1830.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 32
On 1912 e roll there is a George Henry Ford at 32 Fraser Road but is seems to come under Acock's Green rather than Sparkhill.

Does your record have a date?

On 1912 e roll there is a George Henry Ford at 32 Fraser Road but is seems to come under Acock's Green rather than Sparkhill.

Does your record have a date?
It's a military record for Samuel Ford b. 14/5/1895 joining the Kings Royal Rifle Corps in 1914. Tinpot

Thanks - I found it but then realised he joined in 1914 and there were no e rolls. Wonder if it is meant to be Fraser Road. My first thought when I read it was Frasier Road but I can't find that.

Thanks - I found it but then realised he joined in 1914 and there were no e rolls. Wonder if it is meant to be Fraser Road. My first thought when I read it was Frasier Road but I can't find that.
Was anyone else on the electoral roll at Fraser Road Janice? I have a family called Andrews for the 1911 census? Thanks Tinpot

No but back then only certain people would have had the vote.
This is the entry:
1621775870332.png
In 1911 he was living at 10 Medley Road.

Last edited:
Back