• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Rose and crown..hospital/brearley st

Two more for you Lyn :
and

Now added the Wonder Inn at :

Last edited:
will double check kieron but i dont think so...think this is one i am after will post if i have one..also looking for one of the wonder inn which i have never heard of until now also the ivy house and engineers arms..did not realise there were so many pubs in brearley st

lyn
Check out your New Town Row folder as the pubs near the junction may be visible if you have pics looking up Brearley Street

yes i was going to do that tomorrow kieron as we never know what is caught on camera with photos taken from a different location

lyn
Two more for you Lyn :

and

crikey kieron i know brearley st including i think brearley st west was quite long think it went from newtown row to gt hampton row but so many pubs :rolleyes: hunting down photos should keep me out of trouble for a while:D

another pub for another time that interests me is the white lion newtown row think it was near the corner with brearley st and i do have just one photo of this pub..will catch up on those links later on thanks

lyn

Last edited:
crikey kieron i know brearley st including i think brearley st west was quite long think it went from newtown row to gt hampton row but so many pubs :rolleyes: hunting down photos should keep me out of trouble for a while:D

another pub for another time that interests me is the white lion newtown row think it was near the corner with brearley st and i do have just one photo of this pub..will catch up on those links later on thanks

lyn

There were, of course, the corner pubs belonging to other streets too! I am mithering about the Star and Garter but I think I will plonk that in Great Hampton Row.

Back