• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Duggan family. Garrison lane Birmingham

yes lisa just a spelling error...we see them often...if you want to apply for the death certs it is cheaper to apply online from the general register office think they are £11 each and take about a week to be posted to you..failing that you can contact the bromsgrove and birmingham register offices...here are the ref numbers you will need and the link to the GRO is below

nellie duggan ref no 6C 640 bromsgrove

hannah tovey ref no 6D 590 birmingham

Thank you. What a wonderful site this is..I'm so glad I found you. You have been so helpful x

lisa we are always willing to help our members especially those who have done some research for themselves and hit brick walls...hope to hear from you whenever you may have any updates for us as we love to know how things pan out well that and we are just nosey:D:D...all the best

lyn x

lisa we are always willing to help our members especially those who have done some research for themselves and hit brick walls...hope to hear from you whenever you may have any updates for us as we love to know how things pan out well that and we are just nosey:D:D...all the best

lyn x
Lol. I've rang my dads cousin this morning. He said hes 73 and never knew anything about his Nan Hannah. It made him cry. Hes no good with technology so I shall be ringing him again tomorrow to fill him in on everything. Then I shall print everything off for him and post it to him...

Lol. I've rang my dads cousin this morning. He said hes 73 and never knew anything about his Nan Hannah. It made him cry. Hes no good with technology so I shall be ringing him again tomorrow to fill him in on everything. Then I shall print everything off for him and post it to him...

ahh bless him lisa...it really is wonderful when we find out just how our ancestors lived...what jobs they did and where they lived...very often sadness comes out of our research but i always say to people embarking on their ancestors we must take the rough with the smooth i know i have to do that a couple of times..i have taken the liberty of saving your gt grandad edward duggans ww1 service records which if you send me your email address via our private message system (click on envelope top right of the main page) i am happy to email them over to you..its a stroke of good luck that they survived the bombings of ww2 as about 2 thirds of all records went up in flames..

lyn

ahh bless him lisa...it really is wonderful when we find out just how our ancestors lived...what jobs they did and where they lived...very often sadness comes out of our research but i always say to people embarking on their ancestors we must take the rough with the smooth i know i have to do that a couple of times..i have taken the liberty of saving your gt grandad edward duggans ww1 service records which if you send me your email address via our private message system (click on envelope top right of the main page) i am happy to email them over to you..its a stroke of good luck that they survived the bombings of ww2 as about 2 thirds of all records went up in flames..

lyn
What do I do after clicking on envelope please ? Not good with technology

Lisa,

Easier to click on the person's username and then Start a Conversation to start a message. Click on the envelope icon to receive one.

Maurice :cool:

lyn
Did u get my email address ?

yes lisa got your email address bit busy tomorrow with nanny duties but will try and get the records to you tomorrow evening...

lyn

Back