• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Newspapers : Tamworth Herald Past Copies

mrbluesky1957

master brummie
Hi, sorry if posted in wrong forum. Anyone any idea where I can get or view issues of the above for the early to mid 70s? I've tried the actual newspaper company, obviously changed and no reply. Any advice would be very much appreciated. Mrbluesky.

The British library seem to have a complete run, but you have to register with them and visit the reading room after ordering the issue you want. The Salt library hav esome issues , as do the British newpaper archive online, but not 1970s

I think your best bet would be to contact Tamworth Library (if you haven't already done so). I have a vague recollection of seeing back copies there.

The British library seem to have a complete run, but you have to register with them and visit the reading room after ordering the issue you want. The Salt library hav esome issues , as do the British newpaper archive online, but not 1970s
Thank you Mike, appreciated, take care.

I think your best bet would be to contact Tamworth Library (if you haven't already done so). I have a vague recollection of seeing back copies there.
Many thanks, I haven't contacted them, did cross my mind. Possibly the first place to look. No chance at the moment but fingers crossed in the future. Take care, thanks again.

Back