• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Good music to listen to on U Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s Delilah for me, his voice is so amazing... not that I have to tell you that Lyn!
Lynn.

and its still in good shape lynn i remember one of the times my mate and me went to see him at the nec...we had front row seats...almost within touching distance lynn :D anyhow as soon as tom started singing the green green grass of home we held up a very large welsh flag...tom spotted it and gave us a nod and the thumbs up...will never forget that...actually i cant remember getting home after that:D:D:D

and its still in good shape lynn i remember one of the times my mate and me went to see him at the nec...we had front row seats...almost within touching distance lynn :D anyhow as soon as tom started singing the green green grass of home we held up a very large welsh flag...tom spotted it and gave us a nod and the thumbs up...will never forget that...actually i cant remember getting home after that:D:D:D
What a golden memory for you Lyn! I really hope you get to meet him one day...think he’s available at the moment isnt he?!

to be honest lynn i did pass a letter to one of the security guards at a concert to give to tom asking him to please send me his autograph...never got one..chances are tom never got it anyway :( :(

to be honest lynn i did pass a letter to one of the security guards at a concert to give to tom asking him to please send me his autograph...never got one..chances are tom never got it anyway :( :(
were you one of those ladies who through items of attire on stage:grinning:
1602317235062.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back